Cali Kid Corals

WTB: Berghia Nudibranchs

Been battling these damm aiptasia for a wile now ive given up. Does any one have some Berghia Nudibranchs for sale? If not im thinking of getting some from saltyunderground.com. Would like to get local before i go and order them. i have tried peppermint shrimp with no luck. I feed tank too much and they just eat the food.

If you wanna go in on a order please let me know ill pay for it then get reimbursed from you when they come in.

My berghia have pretty much decimated my aiptasia, so I could spare a few. I ordered 4 of them as well as some eggs and I saw 5 the other day at one time, so I'm sure I have more than I started with. How big is your tank and how many berghia were you wanting?

I have 4 tanks with aiptasia...... two are 55 gal and my frag system is 300 gal. I have a qt tank thats 26 bow was thinking of puting rocks that need to be cleaned to keep the berghia in a smaller system so i can control the berghia in one tank. Was thinking i need at least a dozen but any will be a great head start.

Guys, if you can actually keep them alive and breeding in your tanks, you will be elevated to Reef godhood!

I've bought them twice and they died immediately.

I have 4 tanks with aiptasia...... two are 55 gal and my frag system is 300 gal. I have a qt tank thats 26 bow was thinking of puting rocks that need to be cleaned to keep the berghia in a smaller system so i can control the berghia in one tank. Was thinking i need at least a dozen but any will be a great head start.

Sounds like a good idea. Somewhere I read an article that suggested keeping a pair of nudis in a container floating in your tank (with a few pinholes for water circulation) and just drop an aiptasia or two in there. This allows them to breed and the eggs are out of the way of predators.

I have four visible aiptasia left in my tank and then I think I can sell some of the nudis that are in my tank. I want to keep at least one for a while to make sure they got everything. There is no sense in keeping a bunch of nudis that are likely to starve to death...

I've seen lots of berghia babies flying around my tank. They seem to get blown off the rocks pretty easy. Thinking about moving them to a small 5 gallon tank if I could find some aiptasia infected rocks... Anyone have some pieces that they could part with?

Im in the northbay. Live in Rohnert park. I could bring u a few rocks if u aren't to terribly far. My mustang get poor gas mileage like 14 mpg lol. Be worth it if can bring some berghia home also. Have few people in wine country reefer club that want some also.

Back