got ethical husbandry?

Tr1ggers 100G Artisan II

Well during the feeding today when I pulled the screen off for about 30 seconds to squirt the food in he jumped out and I didnt see or hear anything. Found him on the floor about 20 minutes later. :oops:

RIP

Well during the feeding today when I pulled the screen off for about 30 seconds to squirt the food in he jumped out and I didnt see or hear anything. Found him on the floor about 20 minutes later. :oops:

RIP
Oh no!! That is such a bummer, Dan. (Just makes me wonder how many times they hit their heads doing that before they finally make it out.)

I didn't realize they were jumpers. Seems like they are always on the bottom. Good to know. Sorry man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My watchman was a huge jumper at first (well he may still be but the tank is so well covered with mesh). Fished him out of the in built sump a number of times as he would jump through the 1 inch space between the eggcrate on top of the tank and the top of the sump compartment.

So my solar wrasse couldn't wait for me to put the food in the tank so he thought he would just jump through a small section of the screen and just wait in the food cup!

I am sure you can imagine my surprise o_O

f6dfd424c7af85df9b0fe14784a9af00.jpg

He could of been there for the better part of an hour. He went back into the tank and went in to hiding. He is out now and swimming like nothing happened.

If you wanted to catch it, you probably would have had to take your whole tank apart so of course when you don't want it, it jumps right into your cup - gotta love it!! (NOT!)

Thanks guys, its just one of those super bitter and super sweet kinda things. Its painful but there are no other choices at this point.

Thanks everyone. It is probably the shittiest situation I could be in.

Everything has basically sold off. Its a sad day :(

I am keeping my lights, doser and controller. Hope to make a comeback :)

Everything has been sold off and picked up. Thanks to BAR members that got things. I hope you found everything in great shape and well taken care of.

I do have a cadlights bio pellet reactor and a BRS dual reactor with MJ. Also almost a full gallon of both BRS calcium chloride and BRS soda ash. They have to be picked up TODAY or they will hit the recycling bin. Catching my plane in the AM tomorrow. PM if interested. Not free but cheap ;)

Back