High Tide Aquatics

Saltwatersig's 120 gallon journey

I was trying to remember which member had the tank journal with the gold hammer! It was you!

Amazing tank with probably the best looking corals in the club (that I've seen). What camera are you using and are you doing any post-processing to deal with the color balance issues?

Are these black hornets?!

zoas.jpg

Is this shades of fall?!
jeez, i've been looking for something like this. I'd be very interested in a small frag!!

I really appreciate the dual pics you took. It really helps with putting together the true color of your tank in my mind.
How do you prevent glare & reflection from your lights when you take a top down picture?

It started as a pink lemonaid but after bleaching out and making a come back under led lights it now has the shades of fall look (although I did have both of those acros at one time so it just might be the shades of fall vs pink lemonaid).

I use a look down camera box that another reefer made a while back. Also use the tube look down camera enclosure by AVAST

As soon as I can figure when the next meeting that I can attend , I would be more than happy to bring you a frag

Holy cow! How have I missed out on these beautiful pics! Great looking tank man, if you ever frag any SPS let me know I will be more than happy to buy some stuff off of you! Once again you have an amazing reef!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It started as a pink lemonaid but after bleaching out and making a come back under led lights it now has the shades of fall look (although I did have both of those acros at one time so it just might be the shades of fall vs pink lemonaid).

I use a look down camera box that another reefer made a while back. Also use the tube look down camera enclosure by AVAST

As soon as I can figure when the next meeting that I can attend , I would be more than happy to bring you a frag

That's totally different than how my pink lemonade looks. Maybe I actually have something else!

Good info on the box. Maybe I should get one.

Back