Neptune Aquatics

DBTC - Electric orange, green, red striped psycho shroom

I really think @Eight should receive a frag because he started this dbtc and he is looking for a frag back.

And I do think he is around since he renewed his membership last year.

Hey guys! I was the original donor for this DBTC and am looking to finally restart my tank. Any of this old lineage still around?

I really think @Eight should receive a frag because he started this dbtc and he is looking for a frag back.

And I do think he is around since he renewed his membership last year.

Yup. If Jason still needs a frag then he will get the first of 3. I will randomly pick the other two. It took me over 2 years to get this mushroom to drop babies!

I cut them and all of them mounted on some rock. Want it to settle down and grow a little bigger before letting it goes :) it is the size or a pencil eraser right now

Yes, I only have 3 available ;) I want to wait until they grow a little bigger before sending it to their new happy home :)

I wish I could give everyone one but I can only pick 3 or 4. I am trying to reserve one for Jason. I sent him a PM and see if he reply. No hard feeling if your name is not picked! :D
I think the hope is that eventually everyone will get one :).

Also, the suspense is killing me!!!

When there are enough to go around, I'd love the opportunity to grow out one of these beautiful mushrooms. Please put me on the wait list.
Shrooms are thriving in my tank, the pacific flower (orange/green) ricordea yuma's and green rhodactis have been multiplying like crazy.

Back