High Tide Aquatics

GROW-OUT CONTEST: Tangerine Dreams Chalice - Registration/FUNDRAISER

UPDATE: Tonight I am going to start drawing people's name to participate.

Remember these are 1 to 2 polyp size frags. Some are single eye and some are 2 eyes. They also will be given out at random.

All 15 frags are doing good.

I count about 19 people who have posted their interest. Like I said, I will be randomly drawing peoples names to see who gets to be in the contest.

In my experience with these things, we usually get a few people who change their minds.

If you're interested, read the first post, and post in this thread.

SSD1855, I've already sent people the private messages about payment.

Some of them haven't replied yet. If they don't reply by end of day on January 6th (wednesday), I'll start choosing people other people.

20160104_214758.jpg

Weird,

I asked to joint but i dont get any response.
I asked to public the list of participant but I dont see any, then I saw some one get the coral.
Then I review the rule and see: "If we have more than 15 people interested, we will choose the participants using a random number generator."
Who are WE will choose the participants? The BOD or me and my fishes.
Then I noticed: " I reserve the right to change these rules if needed".

Funny. Just my 2cent. Im out. Have fun and happy reefing.

Last edited:
Weird,

I asked to joint but i dont get any response.
I asked to public the list of participant but I dont see any, then I saw some one get the coral.
Then I review the rule and see: "If we have more than 15 people interested, we will choose the participants using a random number generator."
Who are WE will choose the participants? The BOD or me and my fishes.
Then I noticed: " I reserve the right to change these rules if needed".

Funny. Just my 2cent. Im out. Have fun and happy reefing.

Everyone that expressed interest were entered in for a drawing. Ender said there were 15 frags available and 19 that expressed interest. So 15 people were chose at random and were alerted via PM. According to Ender there are people who haven't responded to the PM even though they had expressed interest. They have until the 6th before Ender will RANDOMLY choose their replacements. If you're patient there's a likelihood that you may still be chosen. If it's truly that big a deal to you, I'll offer you mine.

Back