Cali Kid Corals

DBTC: Snowflake Polyp Toadstool

Nav

The mother colony has been in my DT since I started the hobby, its grey-white and has beautiful white polyps.

Pic of the mother colony under white light when I got it (notice how the head has a touch of green, this changed turned less green after I switched lights)
mother.png

3 frags available (baby, medium, large). 2 more will be ready in a few weeks... Sorry for the bad cellphone pic!
toadstool.jpg

DBTC Rules

1. I use "DBTC" as a backup in case my coral dies.
    1. This means you give me a frag(when extras are available) if mine dies.
    2. My goal is to have a backup, NOT to pass around free coral to everyone.
    3. When you have frags available, add them to this DBTC so we can get more people to have this coral so we can all have backups.
  2. Must have established tank.
  3. Cannot SELL this coral until you've given away 1 frag of this to someone in this DBTC .
    • This is an honor based system. I (and this club) will remember to not give you any future frags if you break this condition.
  4. Keep me updated if this thing dies or if you get rid of it.
If you're interested in joining this DBTC post here and I'll choose. Pickup in Santa Clara.

I'd like one please Nav. pretty please :)
I'm pretty good at fragging these, so I know it won't be long before I can put some back into the chain.

Last edited:
I'm psyched to see more club DBTC coral, this is one of my favorite things we do in this club. Thanks for sharing your coral.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nav
Back