Neptune Aquatics

130g custom build

So, at last first livestock went into the tank last night! The thing has been cycling for probably close to two months now with ammonia and some frozen food here and there. Ammonia reads zero and nitrates are just slightly elevated. Today I added chatomopha lit by a magenta hydroponics led.
ejkIdeXh.jpg

Tl9ehYbh.jpg

Aquascaping is now done (at least for now)!. Trying to plan ahead for SPS growth :p We'll see how things go, maybe we may make some of the structures taller.

j2elxBD.jpg

It's been a while since I've posted anything, but there have been lots of good changes recently. I'll be posting a new video tonight, but in the meantime here's a video from mid march. Unfortunately (and i kind of expected this) the two leopard wrasses didn't make it too long in the tank. They were both eating frozen food so who knows...

That giant green monti started from a quarter sized frag ~2-3 years ago

The most recent addition is a school of lyretail anthias. Any tips on what to feed would be great :) They don't seem to like frozen mysis.

Cool. I have a dlink camera but it is sitting about 5 feet from the tank and it is really wide angle and looks wierd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. I have a dlink camera but it is sitting about 5 feet from the tank and it is really wide angle and looks wierd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea, most IP cams/security cams are wide angle. this one is prettywide angle too and this setup didnt work well at all on my 40b, but cause this one is substantially bigger, it looks good.

Try some fish roe to entice those anthias (reef caviar, LRS, etc.). Just need a feeding response from them and then start introducing the mysis and other foods to the mix.

Back