High Tide Aquatics

[Grow-out Contest] Utter Chaos Zoa - GROWTH TRACKING

Here's my Dec. submission
from a quick look, i see 9
but I'm like you Flagg. I might have to give it a good close count if it means taking home the trophy.
IMG_5450.JPG

This is where we will track the contestants growths for the Utter Chaos Zoa Grow-out Contest.

Contestants you must upload your pictures here!

How Does This Contest Work?
  • You must post 1 picture of your frag by the last day of each month (example July 31) or you will be disqualified.
    • You have 1 cheat month where you can miss a picture submission.
  • The person with the most POLYPS will win the prize.
    • Everyone started out with one polyp so the winner will be the person with the most total polyps.
  • The BOD reserves the right to change these rules at any time to moderate/balance out the contest.
  • Contest will officially begin AUGUST 1 and end DECEMBER 31, 2016
View attachment 5782

One Prize
  1. 1st Place =A 50$ Gift Card to any of BAR's Local Fish Store Sponsor (You choose which one).

Colony Shot

OK, this looks like great fun. Hope we are planning some more grow out contests for 2017. I'm in!

Jim

Ok, here is my final pic. I have 12 total. The smallest and hardest to see one is just above the lowest polyp a little to the left, but you can see all of them at once in this pic. So unfortunately we didn't beat NVR, but it was a close second.

DSC06381.jpg

Not bad Flagg37, you gave Kim a good run for her money, the nearest to Kim in NVR reported having 7 polyps. I want to thank everyone for competing in the contest and hopefully in the future we can do something like this again.

Back