Our mission

[Grow-out Contest] Tangerine Dreams Chalice - GROWTH TRACKING

October - 4

20161031_213931.jpg

IMG_2698.JPG

Just in case I don't get a chance to take a new picture within the next two days here is a November pic taken on the 12th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that the photo I took earlier this month is not the best. I just didn't want to miss posting a photo so I posted it. I'll try to get a better pic before for the month's end. If you look back at my post from September 28th you can easily see 5 eyes with no problem.

Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 4.11.56 PM.png

Ok, I took another picture. Five eyes can easily be seen, the other two are still in the process of coming in, so we'll see what happens by next month. Good luck everyone!

Ok, so after the Chalice getting stung a few times throughout the year it looks like I ended up with 5 eyes and a 6th one coming in.
IMG_3180.JPG

Here in the center of the Orange you can see a round section where the sixth one is working on coming in.
IMG_3181.JPG

I wanted to post this video of my coral's sweeper tentacles since this is the first time I'd actually seen them.

Also, according to the rules there is a $50 gift card for the first and second place winners. If I'm not mistaken that is @<3-2-reef and myself. How do we go about receiving our loot? :)

I wanted to post this video of my coral's sweeper tentacles since this is the first time I'd actually seen them.

Also, according to the rules there is a $50 gift card for the first and second place winners. If I'm not mistaken that is @<3-2-reef and myself. How do we go about receiving our loot? :)

Hi Flagg37, did you ever hear how and when we'll receive our $50 gift card prizes?

Back