Neptune Aquatics

My New 125 gallons Tank

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share my aquarium setup with you. It is 125 gallons 6 feet long.
My Sump is 40 gallons and I have a Skimz Monzter sm163 inside of that. I am trying to grow cheato there as well
But after a week or two I do not see that growing anymore. Actually I think it happened after diatom bloom I guess. Before getting my Filter Guys RO/DI water system I guess my water quality was bad and that happened. I got some snail inside the sump to get ride of that and it helped but still my cheato does not look growing.
Here I uploaded few pictures of my system.

Attachments

• IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_1040.jpg
    IMG_1040.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_1046.jpg
    IMG_1046.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_1047.jpg
    IMG_1047.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 214
That is true! Still I like the freedom that it give me for medication if something goes wrong like ich!
Can I still use the Cupramine in the main tank if it is fish only or I have to treat the sick fish in separate tank?

Damn! sure I will take it out soon! Actually I have couple of live rocks there as well that I got from friend.
I wanted to remove the sponge slowly in case I lose beneficial bacteria!

That is true! Still I like the freedom that it give me for medication if something goes wrong like ich!
Can I still use the Cupramine in the main tank if it is fish only or I have to treat the sick fish in separate tank?
look up hyposalinity, in the display you would want to go that route to treat ich. of course, qt is always better

Back