Neptune Aquatics

What are you bringing to the Swap!?!

We fragged some green Pocilocora, Green zoas, and today Peter was hard at work fragging mushrooms. Next we are going to try to frag some Candy Canes. - I know, pretty boring. I do have a question though - all 3 need to be different? If you bring 6 frags, do they all have to be different??

We fragged some green Pocilocora, Green zoas, and today Peter was hard at work fragging mushrooms. Next we are going to try to frag some Candy Canes. - I know, pretty boring. I do have a question though - all 3 need to be different? If you bring 6 frags, do they all have to be different??
no, at least 3 need to be different. for example, a green zoa, red zoa, and 6 frogspawn frags is ok

I don't have a complete list yet, but plan on brining these two. Can anyone tell me if these are bonus corals?

Copps Calacali Acro. This is a closeup.

176ff1a46a5c56dd626cd797f57a697b.jpg

634ac0ee25a332af40b8c1e5e6c5b539.jpg

OG Mummy Eye Chalice

a243471714d0f90697878422ae4d2352.jpg

a8d7d6ab1c69d10d9af41330c3effd0f.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, ill be bringing birdsnest, miami hurricane chalice, rastas, some green zoas, and a few other things here and there. nothing really special, i dont have a lot of uber rare things in my tank haha

I won't be in town the day of the swap (why does this always happen to me?) but have some corals that I would like to contribute. I would need to hand them off no later than September 10th if anyone going is in Berkeley area and has sufficient space to hold them.

Debating whether to frag this Aussie Elegance, as I have never fragged LPS. I think it has "3 heads/mouths" but not as clearly defined as my torches. Anyone with experience in fragging an elegance?
auselegance.jpeg

Is that an og mummy eye or an emerald mummy eye?
Fair question. The local reefer that sold it to me said it was a Mummy Eye. So, I don't what the difference is. This one has a green rim with orange eyes, and the body is either orange or green depending if it is in the shade or not. Not sure if that helps to determine which one it is?

OK...Here's my plan.

Red Dragon Acro
Mummy Eye Chalice
Purple Staghorn
CalaCali Acro
Red Monti Digi
Red Monti Cap
Monti Spongodes
Green Poccilopora

We started putting frags onto the "mushroom" style frag plugs and now I realize these wont stand up in a container. Do I pull them off and re-glue them onto discs?

We started putting frags onto the "mushroom" style frag plugs and now I realize these wont stand up in a container. Do I pull them off and re-glue them onto discs?

You could always glue the base of the plug with superglue to the container if your worried about it moving around too much.

Still clearing my sandbed, so definitely these:

Sakura sunrise
Red hornets
Fruit loops
Red Lobophyllia ("Acan max")
Rastas
Emeralds on fire
Mean green
Some sort of rainbow palys that I don't remember
Superman digitata (I can't seem to get rid of this. A piece broke off awhile back and survived on the sandbed)
Mystic sunset (same as the superman digi)
Garf bonsai (somehow broke another piece off) :oops:
RR Aussie gold
Tyree Ponape birdsnest

Might be some sticks as well, but they're all growing in a nice shape at the moment. I'll break something off it it doesn't grow in the right direction if it comes to that (eyeing the Tyree blue matrix).

Mostly zoas, I finally have enough stuff for a bonus round yay
Rasta, Flaming Zebras, Utter Chaos

Sunny D, blue zoa, orange zoa, green zoa
Miami Hurricane, Idaho Grape Monti, Green/Red Disco shroom

Back