Cali Kid Corals

BARs Regional Frag Swap Official Rules and Info

Yes. There are two different coral that are popular as birds nest, green pociliopora damicornis, and the pink tip seriatopora.

The first image is the coral we got from you and the second is a green poccilopora that we have.

gp.png
poc.png

One question.. my wife is not a member, but she will participate on the frag swap... how do I do her pre-registration and how to label her frags? Just a general question...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

One question.. my wife is not a member, but she will participate on the frag swap... how do I do her pre-registration and how to label her frags? Just a general question...

Just do two PayPal transactions. If you want to be more specific you can put in the notes section the specific name of who it goes to. As far as labeling you can just use the same user name. It's mostly just so the recipient can contact you if they have questions.

Just do two PayPal transactions. If you want to be more specific you can put in the notes section the specific name of who it goes to. As far as labeling you can just use the same user name. It's mostly just so the recipient can contact you if they have questions.
Got it.. thanks

I just asked Kim P. if she could pass along the swap info to NVR. From looking around I don't really see alot of excitement or posting about the swap. I hope we get a good amount of people show up. Maybe bump some posts? :rolleyes:

We need more info on Raffle prizes. I'm offering up a frag of The Vinh but it doesn't look like it is drawing much attention. Maybe a frag of something else? I'll see if I can frag an eye off my other CB chalice.

Maybe a frag of WD?

I just asked Kim P. if she could pass along the swap info to NVR. From looking around I don't really see alot of excitement or posting about the swap. I hope we get a good amount of people show up. Maybe bump some posts? :rolleyes:
We AtLeast got the word out to a lot of people at the coral farmers market.
Maybe @Corallus can post a couple of raffle items?

Back