Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
First Black Widow.

IMG_5386.JPG
IMG_5402.JPG
IMG_5404.JPG

download.jpg

Last pic is one from someone else that shows color better. My pics suck!

Last edited:
its either your media balls are huge or the nem is just tiny... i think i have aiptasias that are bigger than your nem.. lol

yeah supernova is pretty cool. I hope to get a CSB one day. The prices are insane. I'm thinking of finding a CSB and DBTC to BAR members (and sell splits to get my money back elsewhere).

Yes please hahaha

We need to break this ridiculous chain of $1500 CSBs. It's so stupid. There's so many people just charging it randomly because they can. It's evil I think. It would be so great if all BAR members who like anemones would have them at not ridiculous prices.

Maybe we can pool our money together, and then find someone who has a really solid nem tank setup, and then we can start passing out splits.

We need to break this ridiculous chain of $1500 CSBs. It's so stupid. There's so many people just charging it randomly because they can. It's evil I think. It would be so great if all BAR members who like anemones would have them at not ridiculous prices.

Maybe we can pool our money together, and then find someone who has a really solid nem tank setup, and then we can start passing out splits.

I was gonna say that also.
I am happy to pitch in a couple hundred to get a csb dbtc going.

Last edited:
The funny thing is my RBTAs sport those same colored tentacles when they are a) bubbles (something about them being stretched out) and b) when I have a good dose of blue light on them. I will say the base is pretty wild though.

Unfortunately the bubbles have long since gone from my anemones, plus I don't run much blue light :D

Where the hell do they keep getting these random names? They all just look like a regular rbta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A few definitely are just slightly different RBTAs. But a CSB is drastically nicer in person. I haven’t seen a supernova or inferno, but they are said to be close.

There’s also a lemondrop that actually is yellow.

Hmm, maybe I can draft a plan together that’s reasonable to see if we can get this going.

Lemondrops seem to be extinct according to most accounts. CSB's are definitely a completely different animal as is the Black Widow. But it does get confusing with some of the others vs top grade rainbows. I'm learning a lot.

I’ve given up on specialty btas. I’ve seen examples of really stressed out RBTAs that look like CSBs only to return to regular rbta colors when in tank and $500 later. So I’ll pass.

It’s the same with other corals. Are there wild colonies that look like Walt Disney!?! Absolutely. So how do you tell or do you care!?! If someone offered you a $50 frag of “Walt Disney” from dunno where vs $100 frag of Walt Disney purchased from WWC which would you pick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back