Cali Kid Corals

Two plexiglass tanks

So today I grabbed a plexiglass tank, gussing ~40-50g in the three foot side, has been drilled on the right back bottom corner for overflow.

Second tank is a four footer I'm guessing in the 60g volume, has corner overflow on the left and two holes drilled on the lower back for a closed loop?

Both tanks have a black back.

Either tank would make for nice sumps or if you need some spare acrylic, they can be donors.

Pick up in San Francisco

So today I grabbed a plexiglass tank, gussing ~40-50g in the three foot side, has been drilled on the right back bottom corner for overflow.

Second tank is a four footer I'm guessing in the 60g volume, has corner overflow on the left and two holes drilled on the lower back for a closed loop?

Both tanks have a black back.

Either tank would make for nice sumps or if you need some spare acrylic, they can be donors.

Pick up in San Francisco
I've been looking for ~ 40/50g sump. Think it would be easy enough to fill in the overflow?

Sorry to ressurect such an old post, but did you ever find a good home for these? The 48" one would make an excellent sump for the 120 I'm using to get back into the hobby.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks Ashburn. I'm trying to take things a bit slower hand did before... Last time arround I didn't have a plan, so this time I'm trying to get everything dialed before I get anything wet.

Sorry to ressurect such an old post, but did you ever find a good home for these? The 48" one would make an excellent sump for the 120 I'm using to get back into the hobby.

It hasn't been picked up, yours if you want it.

Back