Neptune Aquatics

BAR Meeting Schedule for 2017

Since we are coming up on July, I think we should put the Monterey tour in next year's schedule. July is supposed to be the LFS tour and a board meeting. Major topic of the board meeting would be the Regional Frag Swap. Getting an early start would have us in much better shape. I can volunteer my house as host for the meeting. If we coordinate the tour from the south (San Jose) and move north, it would get most of us close enough to Oakland for the meeting.

Carpool is good. I can take 3 but it would be better if you were in the area. Taking someone from San Jose to Oakland and back is not what I want to do. If you are in SF or Berkeley or Livermore/Concord areas that would be fine. Just drive here, leave your car and we can pool together.

So it about 1 month away from Frag swap - should the topic be changed on main page from CFM to Frag Swap event? Or is the 2018 event schedule not same as 2017 for the swap?

So it about 1 month away from Frag swap - should the topic be changed on main page from CFM to Frag Swap event? Or is the 2018 event schedule not same as 2017 for the swap?

This year’s frag swap is in April, but we should still start planning for it. Maybe @jepoy can make a new banner for us.

Back