Jestersix

BAR's Swap Bonus/Ultra Coral List

IMG_7429.JPG
IMG_7430.JPG

Do any of these chalices qualify for bonus round? These have been tank raised for 6+ years and originally purchased from other hobbyists. I cant remember if there were any names attached. Thanks!

I see that as purple with green eyes and rim. That is also 6+ years old and has never grown in my tank. I need to frag it separately and away from the other chalice to see how it does. Bruce, PM me? I dont want to detract from the purpose of this thread. Thanks, Garvin

Are RR Pink diamonds considered a bonus coral? I currently have 2 frags with 3 heads...probably have 4 heads for the swap.

And I’ll probably have one head of a Cali kid Buttkisser...I assume this would be an ultra?

See below for the replies for bonus/ultras.

Pink chalice. Bonus at 1", but not ultra.
b6e06e6143080690c62a096022c48938.jpg

Rainbow stylo - Bonus at 1", but not ultra.
screen-shot-2018-09-05-at-6-17-32-pm-png.10302

Magicians - 5 polyp for bonus, but not ultra.
screen-shot-2018-09-05-at-6-16-47-pm-png.10303

RR pink diamonds - 1 polyp bonus; 3 polyps and higher for ultra.

Pink Cadillac monti - 1" frag. Regular coral to qualify. Not a bonus or ultra.

Which corals are bonus and ultra has gotten a bit confusing... can someone update the original post in this thread to make the list up-to-date for the upcoming swap? Or is an updated list somewhere else?

I think bonus/ultra is an ever evolving system, the list is used more as an example of what ones possibly qualify. Unfortunately when you re-use an old post it can be hard to merge up old stuff with new.

Back