Neptune Aquatics

New A.G.E. 40"x28"x22" rimless starphire tank

Thanks everyone, ive been real lucky that nothing happened in the move, now i just need to let stuff grow, and decide which to sacrifice and move, because a lot of my frags are glued too close to one another. Lyn, I think the Pink yuma is about to drop a baby, ive noticed he is starting to move on the rock, and his foot has a section that is starting to split away. :)

Pink Lemonade polyps are super pink
IMG_5373.jpg

Moved some rock around today, so i can get a better look at the RBTA
IMG_5364.jpg

Future DBTC corals, ATL Fire Red Polyp Undata
IMG_5353.jpg

Ice Blue Stag
IMG_5370.jpg

rearranged this area so i have access for cleaning the glass
IMG_5371.jpg

Natural Sunlight pics
RBTA
IMG_5345.jpg

Sunset has already encrusted onto the rock, since the move, i never glue it down, and just break it off when i move it...leaving frags of it behind
IMG_5329.jpg

Creamy blue tenuis I got from ATL
IMG_5338.jpg

ROK Mille
IMG_5325.jpg

ATL Appleberry
IMG_5341.jpg

LE Superman
IMG_5331.jpg

Ponape
IMG_5333.jpg

Thanks Lyn

Added a screened top since I added yet another wrasse to the tank. Picked up a Flame Wrasse, he sure likes swimming in the upper half of the tank...
IMG_5629.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg

Few more tank shots, showing my little algae outbreak, took 7 weeks to appear..
IMG_0838-1.jpg

Lime in the Sky looking proper
IMG_0811.jpg

Broke this part of the Superman Mille, have it where I can get a decent shot
IMG_0803.jpg

Butchered Scolys still doing well
IMG_0807.jpg

Smaller island to the right
IMG_0816.jpg

Larger island with lots of frags that are sitting loose, so as they grow out, I can decide which to remove.
IMG_0845-1.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

Craig tank looks great! That superman milli looks awesome, can you tell me more about it. I know Ming has been playing with a piece that's similar.

Thanks guys.....Daniel, the Superman Mille was purchased from a RC member PUGRoyale, the main piece is in a bad location for pictures, so i snapped that piece off, and glued it in the front so I can take pictures of it. Most of it's growth is encrusting, before anything vertical is noticed. It is one of my favorite pieces.

Back