Our mission

SPS Growth Challenge - Reef2Reef

hehe, sounds like a little something that was done a while back at BAR with a particular Yellow Millepora, aka The BBQ Mille :D

I think this would be a great club thing to do, hell maybe go so far as to use corals in the club (so no need to pay/worry about shipping)

sfsuphysics said:
hehe, sounds like a little something that was done a while back at BAR with a particular Yellow Millepora, aka The BBQ Mille :D

I think this would be a great club thing to do, hell maybe go so far as to use corals in the club (so no need to pay/worry about shipping)

Since I don't even have a SW tank set up yet take the following with a grain of, well you know...

How about a club vs. club competition? BAR, Wine Country Reefers, NVR, CVR, etc.

Individual and team competition.
CFL vs. T5 vs. MH vs. LED and of course JesterSix and the PLASMA dudes.

Might be too complicated? Perhaps I've been watching too many NBA playoff games?? :)

OK, I'll shut up now...

sfsuphysics said:

Yep, we should do that again.

Mr. Ugly said:
sfsuphysics said:

Yep, we should do that again.

Pick a different coral though, that one turned green. How about birdsnest, I'm sure that would get Bryan involved with the club again.

sfsuphysics said:

OR what SCMAS has been doing for 10+ years :)

OK then. Let's throw down...
Anyone with a good donor coral we can hack up, make 20 same size frags of? Something that's been tanked and grown for a while, so we know what we're getting here?

dave come talk to me i am interested in donating about 10-15 frags same size of 1 coral(sps) and see what everyone can do with it... i actually have 1 or 2 in mind lmk if interested....

Back