Neptune Aquatics

need live rotifers asap

Was curious if anyone has a live rotifer culture that I can purchase or want to donate. My clowns are laying eggs as I post :). I have raised many fish from this pair just havent had time but now I do !! Or have any sugestions on what Web site to purchase from. Thx all

Thx, ill prob just order if I dont hear anything by morning . kinda need to get all the stuff started. Gona try the apb tdo line of food was impressed by tal sweet presentation at the last bar meeting I went to. I was lucky and won a mp10 pump !

pinner said:
Thx, ill prob just order if I dont hear anything by morning . kinda need to get all the stuff started. Gona try the apb tdo line of food was impressed by tal sweet presentation at the last bar meeting I went to. I was lucky and won a mp10 pump !

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed my presentation. TDO rocks! You'll get great coloration in your juveniles by using the product. :)

Congratulations, pinner!!! :party:

I can get you started with rotifers, phyto, and TDO, however you will probably need to order eventually from Reed Mariculture. In my experience they ship quickly and everything is well packed to prevent spoilage in transit. We are really quite fortunate that orders from them arrive in one day with ground service.

If you aren't able to get a substantial rotifer population going by the time the eggs hatch, I could get you a rotifer infusion. I believe you're in the North Bay, correct?

Yah im in north bay im in rohnert park, so if u are in Oakland or past that. It will prob cost me the same as shipping. Ill wait till tonite incase u are close and if not will just place a order. Gota pull all my supplys for breading out of storage gota make a checklist on what all need to get done. Yay not gona be bored anymore lol

pinner said:
Gota pull all my supplys for breading out of storage gota make a checklist on what all need to get done.

I haven't moved since the Breeding and Propagation workshop, and am still in Oakland -- but I'd come by for fresh bread!!! :D

Shipping for the Reed order should not be more than $15 or so, but if you can piggyback on a LFS that orders it for you, you could stand to save a few bucks. I will be passing through Rohnert Park on the way to Occidental on the weekend of the November 17th, so please let me know if you need me to bring extra rotifer or anything else you might need. :)

1 rotifer started kit ordered plus a extra mill of rotifers and a extra bottle of RGcomplete and extra floss and tdo breader pack think im all set on supplys.:) Order should be here tomorrow lady said gona ship out today since called in early. Give me plenty of time to have my cultures rdy to harvest when egss hatch.

Awesome! I'll bring you some extra rotifers since you are planning to be at the meeting this Saturday, just in case you need them. :)

BTW welcome to BAR and thank you for joining up!

Back