Neptune Aquatics

Calling all web developers!

neuro

Webmaster
Hi Everyone!

The success of BAR and BAR's website can be attributed to its volunteers. That being said, we're looking for anyone who's got some web development experience. When I say any, I really mean it. If you've done any kind of scripting or programming, you may be a great addition to our team. We're not asking for a whole lot of your time!

We've got a list of things, some easy, some not-so-easy, that would be great to have implemented to make BAR more accessible and open. You won't be going at any of it alone, since you'll have support from the rest of the web team, myself included.

Give me a message or PM, as I'm setting up a quick info session on how to start, and would love to include those who are interested in helping!

Thanks all!

hey sorry, i've been super busy at work, as a testament i'm actually at work right now.

i'll have to push a general chit chat at least a month out, but in the meantime, would love more people to chime in!

I might or might not be able to help. You can decide.
Tons of hard-core C programming, some python and perl.
Tiny bit of html knowledge.
But basically zero true php or other web scripting.

<== Perl, some PHP, database (Mostly MySQL but familiar with many others), JavaScript (including AJAX), HTML and CSS. We just moved to a new house and I don't have a lot of time for the next few weeks at least. If you have anything quick and easy that I can knock out in a couple of hours I'd be up for it.

~Charlie

We're really just looking for any and all help. Not everyone needs to take on big projects and in fact, it could just be a communal thing like pushing to GitHub (which we have by the way).

Back