Our mission

Do we have a sister site in the L.A area?

What I'm actually looking for are some friendly folk down there that may be looking to buy a new setup.
My girlfriend is in the Estate Sale business and she's doing a house clearance this weekend in Beverly Hills which has one 'very big' salt tank and about a dozen fresh water setups that he wants to get rid of. I'm hoping that we might be able to find a good contact down there who may be interested in picking them up.
I hope this is OK by the forum rules, I just really wanted to ask you guys first before we go down the craigslist route or 'Yellow Pages' to find suitable setup buyers.

I'm going to have pictures this afternoon and some descriptions too, which may help the cause.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping to find a good aqua store who might be interested in the livestock and 'parting it out' a bit. I'll try to do more research in that area for good contacts. If anybody knows of somebody down there, it would be a great help.

I would contact Chris (screen name: lotsafishies) on sandiegoreefs. He runs a maintenance/sales company in San Diego and has been known to buy setups from stores before so he could be possibly interested. He's a good guy to deal with. I've dealt with him several times when I was living in SD.

sent from my note 4

Back