Cali Kid Corals

FREE RAFFLE: Brand New Kessil 360W-E LED Light

I think these blue gorgs that look like blue blossom cherry trees are so cool. Aquatic collection had one with awesome zoas at the base that looked like flowers. If I knew I could keep it alive I would have snatched it up in a heartbeat.
IMG_7590.JPG
So fun to look at all these gorgeous corals. :D

Hmmm which coral do I like/want... well if I could keep this looking exactly all photoshopperific like this photo I would want this

lg-042415-047a.jpg

I'll have to bug my wife to like the pages later though, since I am without the facebook :)

That's the "Walt Disney Acropora".

According to Matt at CRC, it was actually a maricultured acropora. Most people don't like mariculture acros but this one soon became highly sought after once people saw the colors.

Jeez, thanks a lot y'all, now I have to add like 10 more things to my wish list lol. Here are mine, kinda bad pic but the chalice is the current fav among things I have. The trach is one of my wish list corals, would love to find one like this one day, but not sure I could bring myself to spend so much on a single coral as with coloration like this $$$$

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_2126.JPG
    IMG_2126.JPG
    216.1 KB · Views: 444
This maybe the ticket to get back in the hobby and actually get miles from the membership ;)

Someone already posted the Sunburst BTA,

I would love to have this again - Pink tipper torch

Sigh - I even logged on FB, what can I say - something good better come out of this

Last edited:
On Monday at 5PM I will do a live recording and draw the lucky winner of the Kessil.

Self reminder: Upload video to the fb coral lovers page too.

:D Good luck everyone!

Back