Reef nutrition

10th SF Tank Tour - Sunday Nov 8th

Welcome Scott!

Yeah there are still a couple spots available. Please post the following. A potluck item is not necessary but it would be nice.

Real Name / BAR handle / Showing vs viewing /Potuck item?/

If you have any questions about setting up a reef tank, be sure to ask them! Lots of people will be there ready to answer and help ya out :)

Welcome Scott!

Yeah there are still a couple spots available. Please post the following. A potluck item is not necessary but it would be nice.

Real Name / BAR handle / Showing vs viewing /Potuck item?/

If you have any questions about setting up a reef tank, be sure to ask them! Lots of people will be there ready to answer and help ya out :)
Scott Sweet/Scott Sweet/Viewing/Drinks

see you all in a few hours- Jar's place can't be seen on off the road. But its on the left hand side. right at the bottom of the hill. if you start you going back up - you went passed it. Not sure if he will put a sign out this time.

Yeah thanks to Arnold, and Jon, Wilfred, & Mike for showing off their beautiful tanks, and I apologize for being a weenie and not showing mine even though I was so close to Mike's place.

Good fun for all, and really shows how different approaches to reef keeping can get good results.

Back