Neptune Aquatics

[March 26, 2016] BAR Members Frag Swap

image.jpg

Heres me getting ready for tomorrow!

Wow, there's no chance that you've got kids. There's like 1000 things my kids could get into/destroy. It's like looking at one of those pictures where you have to find what's wrong in the picture. :)

Wow, there's no chance that you've got kids. There's like 1000 things my kids could get into/destroy. It's like looking at one of those pictures where you have to find what's wrong in the picture. :)
It's funny -- I saw the picture and the first thing I thought is "there's no chance he has a dog."

Great time had by me. Exciting to see so many new faces. Enjoyed how many families and kids there were! Hope people will come to other upcoming events as well as they can.

I didn't get to score any bonus or ultra corals as shown above. Seemed like most got snatched up in the 1st 2 bonus rounds. Can't wait till the next swap; and have more thinning out to do in the meantime. I had lots of fun and enjoyed the pizza and camaraderie. When's the next one happening? :D

Last edited:
Not all bonus or ultra corals were labeled as such. Mine weren't.

If you want to see if you got any bonus or ultra corals, compare what you got with the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got home from my classroom tank (okay we went to used record store after swap). Wow, what an awesome day! So fun talking corals with great people. Lots more people I would like to meet in the future. Thank you everyone for bringing a nice variety of frags.

Great pics, just wish I knew so I could "suck it in" a little. I had a great time talking corals and reef systems. The Pavona coral from nano sapiens seems to like its new home. Thanks to everyone for making this a successful swap!

Back