Neptune Aquatics

Rock structure building

Out of curiosity on a scale of 1 to "If you want to disassemble you better bring a jackhammer" how strong do they rocks hold together?

At the end of working cure (about 20 minutes) not too hard to take apart; after 24 hours, not very easy; after full cure (I believe that is about a week, if I recall correctly) the rock usually break before the Emaco...

Thanks for hosting rooster. I can't attend either for awhile. Baby time so my wife can get a break.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bring the baby with you! Too bad we recently threw out all the baby swing stuff but our house is still super baby friendly.

I still have baby monitor to so you can play downstair and let the baby sleep upstair :D

Last edited:
You make it sound so easy. :confused:

It's all relative lol. Your stage is the easiest to travel with. Car seat (double as sleeping spot), milk, diaper and you are good to go. They still spend a considerable amount of time sleeping so you can do stuff. Proof:

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 5.39.34 PM.png

It's all relative lol. Your stage is the easiest to travel with. Car seat (double as sleeping spot), milk, diaper and you are good to go. They still spend a considerable amount of time sleeping so you can do stuff. Proof:

View attachment 6233

I remember those days....then you have a second one and they team up on you. ;) would love to go, but my wife definitely wouldn't enjoy me going and leaving her home with a 2.5 year old and a 7 week old.

I remember those days....then you have a second one and they team up on you. ;) would love to go, but my wife definitely wouldn't enjoy me going and leaving her home with a 2.5 year old and a 7 week old.

When you have a third, you need to move from "one on one" defense to "zone defense". Not to be attempted by amateurs o_O

Lol, we should get together n play! I haven't touched it in over 2 years I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That pic was circa 2012. I played when my first one popped and stopped after my second one. Monk and Wizard (season solo GR ranked). I haven't even try the necromancer.

That pic was circa 2012. I played when my first one popped and stopped after my second one. Monk and Wizard (season solo GR ranked). I haven't even try the necromancer.

Uhhhhhh...please don't make me bring out a "hobby" from the grave. My wife thinks I already spend enough time playing with my "fishies".

Back