Kessil

Red Sea reefer

So looks like there is a post on craigslist of someone liquidating an aquarium store and have some new red Sea reefer floor models on sale 40% off. Thought that's a good deal to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i went up and picked up the red sea reefer nano. nice guy and he's sitting on a lot of equipment (some not listed). if you're buying a used item, might be worth finding a way to plug the equipment in and testing it. i got home to find out the power brick on the AI Prime HD light got wet and is no good.

he's promised to replace it, so it should all work out.

IMG_8669.JPG
So, I filled it with water to see if skimmer and retune pump worked properly.... come to find a big chip in the corner of the glass which wasn't easy to spot when it was empty. I texted the seller and am waiting for a reply.

IMG_8668.JPG

Update, I'll be swapping it out for one of the new units he has, but he did offer a credit that would have brought the total price down to 325 for tank and stand, if I decided to keep it.

Just a heads up if anyone wants to pick up one of these sweet tanks and doesn't mind a little chip in the corner.

i exchanged the chipped tank for a new unit. Still looks like he's sitting on a good assortment of equipment. Probably worth shooting him an offer on anything you're interested in, since he's paying rent for the storage unit and probably wants to unload everything sooner than later.

IMG_8677.JPG

Please excuse the 80's golden seagul decorations. Came home to find that my mother in law decided to hang those up there.

@roostertech, I bought a Red Sea MAX E-170 from Jason. I'm still debating on the lighting, If I decide to sell the Hydra 26 HD, I'll let you know.

Also worth mentioning, he still has inventory. He gave me an updated list with prices. PM me if interested. (I'm not affiliated in any way. Like @scuzy, just passing on great deals to the club)

Back