got ethical husbandry?

Geneva's 120

The few times I've met her, she was super nice and eager to chat it up. This is such sad news! I was first excited that her journal is being updated, until I read the post. Condolences to her family and friends. RIP Geneva

oh no, yes she was very nice to everyone in the club. I hope her passing was painless and peaceful. Mike are we sending a card or anything to her family?

Arnold is obviously nicer and more thoughtful than me. I did break down the tank and am rehoming everything for her daughter at least. Her daughter is taking her dog molly . There may be a charity to donate to in her name if people want to. I'll post if and when. Her daughter was looking for coral reef preservation type things to donate to. Anyone have good cause ideas?

Also, does anyone have use for a 4x2x2 glass non drilled tank with some light scratching, and one short side painted black? No stand.

Have a couple rocks that have Xenia and some green mushrooms on them. Anyone want them?

She was one of the very first people I met at my first club meeting, and she was so friendly and welcoming.
So sad to hear about this.
Please put me on the list for a charitable donation in her name as well.

Just read this post. I am shocked to hear this. She was very helpful to me over the years, and as others have stated was a very caring person. This is a sad day.

Dick Flanagan

Never met her but my condolences. Always shocks me to think one is here one second and the next they are gone. Enjoy every moment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Apparently, I've been out of touch. Just saw this sad sad news. Geneva was also the first person my wife and I met when attending our first BAR event. Can't believe she's gone. Geneva will be missed by so many. She was a wonderful person!

Back