Our mission

Hello!

Hello everyone!

I have a mixed reef that has been running for over a year now. I bought most of my reef stuff at Aquatic Collection. I'm interested in meeting new people and trading corals with all of you! I'm really excited to be part of the club. Everyone seems so friendly and helpful!

Hello everyone!

I have a mixed reef that has been running for over a year now. I bought most of my reef stuff at Aquatic Collection. I'm interested in meeting new people and trading corals with all of you! I'm really excited to be part of the club. Everyone seems so friendly and helpful!
Welcome! you know we are gonna want to see some tank pics.

Hi and welcome! The easiest way I know of to post pics is using the Tapatalk app. Otherwise, it would be a link to a pic hosting service I believe.

I personally use Flickr. Each photo even has an embed function (look for the arrow swoosh icon on the bottom right of your photo after uploaded) that'll let you embed the photos using BBCode right into the post (bbcode = bulletin board code, just copy+paste and it'll show once you post). I'm not entirely sure how tapatalk does it, maybe they have their own image host.

Back