Reef nutrition

BRS biopellet reactor

Sorry not a supporting member anymore but..

Bought but never used, BRS biopellet reactor. Not for sale, but for free. Had it over 4 or 5 years now and never installed due to me never upgrading tanks.

I should have all the fittings, but hey its free. Comes with biopellets, reactor, and whatever I could find for it.

Not asking for anything in return.

Would love for this to go to a supporting member. Preferences goes to tanks for educational purposes.

Sorry not a supporting member anymore but..

Bought but never used, BRS biopellet reactor. Not for sale, but for free. Had it over 4 or 5 years now and never installed due to me never upgrading tanks.

I should have all the fittings, but hey its free. Comes with biopellets, reactor, and whatever I could find for it.

Not asking for anything in return.

Would love for this to go to a supporting member. Preferences goes to tanks for educational purposes.

@MolaMola & @LordHelmet One of you two need this for your school tanks?

I'm still interested, when is a good time to pick it up during the week days? I can only come over during my lunch hours to the city.

My tank Is in need of a reactor and it Is educational purposes as this Is my first reef tank and it's a learning process and teach all my family about the reef ecosystem and everything too!

My tank Is in need of a reactor and it Is educational purposes as this Is my first reef tank and it's a learning process and teach all my family about the reef ecosystem and everything too!

I'm not sure that's exactly what he meant by educational purposes. But could be!

no educational interest from me, I was not planning on running a biopellet reactor for the school tank. Thanks for expressing interest however.

Chris

Reactor is gone, please close thread. Finding more stuff to give out soon..

By educational purposes, I mean for schools/day cares, etc.

@muhli Sorry, I have been offline for very long trying to juggle life. I really appreciate your tagging me about the biopellet reactor. Glad you found a home for it.

No, but thank you very much for offering. I don't need to dive into any additional equipment. Kind of in over my head as it is. : )

Back