got ethical husbandry?

Hello! And weekend sales.

ClearWaterAquarium

Supporting Member
LFS Owner
Hi,

My name is Ed I'm excited to be a new sponsor.

I'm a hardcore hobbyist with around 1000g running in my garage and over 100 personal tank builds under my belt. I use to manage Aqua Life Aquarium in Rocklin CA and after relocating to the Bay Area I couldn't keep my hands out of the industry. When I heard the local fish store down the street from me was closing down I swooped on the location and started from ground up with a heavy focus on coral. The shop is still being polished but I'm open and would love to start meeting more of the local hobbyists.

The address is 1080 Saratoga Ave. San Jose. I apologize for the confusion but the sign currently reads Tropical Fish International.

Here are a few weekend sales 1/26-1/28:
All Fluval Tanks 15% Off - I have several of the new 13.5g Saltwater Evo and the 5g Saltwater Evo which are pretty cool nanos.
Frozen food buy 3 get 1 Free
$50 Chalices for $30
$80 Chalices for $50
$20 Acans buy 2 get 1 Free
All Bubble Corals $60
Lg Flowerpots $60
All designer clown fish 15% Off
Real Reef $5/lb

Attachments

• website for facebook.jpg
    website for facebook.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 374
Was just here.. met Ed(?).. sorry I’m horrible at names. Very cool guy and store is promising. Also nice to finally have another fish store closer to us southerners. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I went in today also. Ed was very pleasant and it was good to see him busy today. Got some fish for my rebuild, Purple Queen Anthias, and Ruby Head Fairy Wrasse.

I would suggest doing over it two display tanks like Neptune's to get casual passer by interested in the hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back