Jestersix

What did everyone get at the CFM?

I picked up a few Nems. The first is one of the nicest BW's I've seen. Super bright with lots of webbing. I picked up two of these. The other is just a large Rose. It's a nice 8 inches when fully open and was cheap. The guy selling them called them BW's -- but at the price he was selling considering the size he could have called them Mike for all I cared.

IMG_5877.JPG
IMG_5878.JPG

While I don't buy into the designer bubble tip hype... those black widows do look nice. Might try to give away all my standards when I set up an anemone tank just to have nicer ones :D

I got a bunch of stuff (actually my wife and daughter picked out most!) ... I'll post photos once I get chance in the hope of some ids also :)

While I don't buy into the designer bubble tip hype... those black widows do look nice. Might try to give away all my standards when I set up an anemone tank just to have nicer ones :D

did you get your shirts? I didn't see you again at the event Dave?

From Jason Fox, I got a Burnin Banana Stylo and a Grafted MontiCap
From Reef Raft, I got a nice red and green Acan.

My dad chose two of the 4" pucks covered in mixed Zoas.
Then we also split a buy 6 get 9 of mixed frags that we hand picked.

@Ashalye got a Falco Hawk fish and two Cleaner Shrimp

Fun day, thanks to everyone for coming out and helping make this event possible!

Picked up these babies... forgot what the pink tip spc is called...

af06379abdbd17599364baeb145e4696.jpg

And some zoas...

64726326273c1e40de25a7fa403b42fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which pink tip? First picture, second from bottom on the right with the purple base? If so, looks like a branching cyphastrea and if it is a cyphastrea, I think it technically an LPS since is part of the faviidae family.

Which pink tip? First picture, second from bottom on the right with the purple base? If so, looks like a branching cyphastrea and if it is a cyphastrea, I think it technically an LPS since is part of the faviidae family.

I’m sure you’re correct. Ironically picked up both pink tips from the same vendor.

Back