Neptune Aquatics

[Apr 14, 2018] Members Frag Swap (Hayward, CA)

Blue light, not UV, it’s also good to have one at home. I use mine to check out strange/odd critters/pest after light goes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You're better off with a red light for that since most marine creatures can't see red light. I used one for checking in on my octopus without stressing her.

No I think all the buildings have their own hundred number. So all the 400 room are all in the same building. It's the same room we had for the members swap last year.

That was a small room.....and we had some of us out in the hallway. Maybe we should do registration table in hallway to make more room for chairs inside? Just a suggestion.

That was a small room.....and we had some of us out in the hallway. Maybe we should do registration table in hallway to make more room for chairs inside? Just a suggestion.

Which makes sense because then everyone registering will also go by the Neptune table.

As some of you know, I'm also new-ish and my tank has only been up since feb... so not sure if I have enough to be eligible for the swap. I will probably try to bring stuff that doesn't "fit" in my tank and might be better suited for another reef tank. Looking forward to meet everyone!

I wanted to let the organizers know that I might be a bit late because one of my son's soccer game finish at 11am in Sunnyvale and I'm their referee so I need to stay until the end. Taking into account that the first rounds will be for the ultras and bonus I think I should make it on time for the first regular frag choosing round.
User JVU generously will bring my 3 frags and in case I couldn't make it to the first round he could choose me something.
I have just prepared 3 frags of my Kenya Tree to bring for the free table, which by the way is the first time in my life that I do a frag. :)
See you all tomorrow and apologies in advance in case I'm late.

I wanted to let the organizers know that I might be a bit late because one of my son's soccer game finish at 11am in Sunnyvale and I'm their referee so I need to stay until the end. Taking into account that the first rounds will be for the ultras and bonus I think I should make it on time for the first regular frag choosing round.
User JVU generously will bring my 3 frags and in case I couldn't make it to the first round he could choose me something.
I have just prepared 3 frags of my Kenya Tree to bring for the free table, which by the way is the first time in my life that I do a frag. :)
See you all tomorrow and apologies in advance in case I'm late.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Kenya tree is on the banned list for coral swap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back