Reef nutrition

Official BAR SWAP Mental Note of Who is Bringing What for Whom.

10" suction cups if you need to borrow them. Moved my 87G with these, which made it easier for two people to lift the tank on top of the stand (43" tall stand).
KE7oV7X2wXs9ejTgDYHerqN4ORrGHvn9hsd7aJsniT3K4ei9SqVN6Snw1Zbm7mRjNaYMgozTsoFO5ymwhs716xFDB7o4fD4AVs8TAyDLAfofPfHm-lE3VS9Ehyu_o9OT3_JK8JwsjkC-5_yseHf8jv3RfdW8S8fZyuDUjswEBIizymhgI05jRQ577LCpi4oH10M5LNIEOxFzX5KcpyOLRUzJzuctRuEdNCZWLcPTR4dl-XshMZjM7pPJyQ1OwPCSZvprVJ4jq4meWG29cDq33UrkBRuzekndOjuHg0AXaOjXImQ0faV8nj63_Ovw5GzVvP34SW0TcsHclX0ulP9LKrvXXDc9Fe-oncHXVzzQDk6-Z9AiLNIb3uwFPXV1Yd3548_6DPmOlqdlK9Ohxd5RnISJlpgUc0TTbDBfvVHg1A8MOAjE3m92cPKExRUmm3akJWRcpioJxuoctWQjM8a2IFgmdsVLOgMZQQN37kAq4BKmTtIh7PzuKx6l6-79yCwLuulJxwL0Snp_0OUJWiI9CMsnGHtzykw6YfkA0WxdWn8NDL4TD_G3RKukIiQ_6qABtmYwMoJBAv8Nz-099fCwWq-FpisjOMi2aZkt3EvD=w976-h1300-no

How many are you bringing?

Somebody at the BOD meeting mentioned they had some of Felicia's blue sponge and could bring me some. I just don't remember who it was.....
I was thinking about fragging some to sell but it won’t happen in time for the swap.

Somebody at the BOD meeting mentioned they had some of Felicia's blue sponge and could bring me some

Yep, that was me, thanks for the reminder! @Bruce Spiegelman , I'll cut a piece off for you, and start a DBTC thread for it soon. If anyone else wants some (preference given to people who were at that meeting), let me know - I should be able to trim my colony back a little bit.

OK folks, I'm sorry about this, but I'm not going to be able to make the swap today (was told yesterday by my new job I need to be on the east coast for a week, starting Monday morning, so flying out tomorrow) and I just have too many things I need to take care of before I leave. @Bruce Spiegelman, do you mind holding onto the pump, and I'll make the pilgrimage out to the east bay when I'm back? @jorahx4, you're welcome to a piece of the blue sponge, PM me to work out the details.

But importantly, I have a big box of donated frag plugs, plus a deresa clam I'd still like to donate. Can anyone who lives in SF stop by or meet up on the way to pick those up? I apologize for the short notice...

OK folks, I'm sorry about this, but I'm not going to be able to make the swap today (was told yesterday by my new job I need to be on the east coast for a week, starting Monday morning, so flying out tomorrow) and I just have too many things I need to take care of before I leave. @Bruce Spiegelman, do you mind holding onto the pump, and I'll make the pilgrimage out to the east bay when I'm back? @jorahx4, you're welcome to a piece of the blue sponge, PM me to work out the details.

But importantly, I have a big box of donated frag plugs, plus a deresa clam I'd still like to donate. Can anyone who lives in SF stop by or meet up on the way to pick those up? I apologize for the short notice...
Didn’t you tell your new job, “Hey, I’ve got a swap I’m going to on Saturday. Your work will have to wait.”? I’m sure they’d understand.

Back