Can you attend tour during the week

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Wlachnit

Past President
Our proposed event for June is a tour of the facility at Kessil located in Richmond. Kessil has proposed that they can only do this during the week. I recognize that this won't work for a lot of members, but I thought it would be worth to check and see who could possibly make it during a weekday in the month of June. Please respond to the poll and let's see where we end up. Happy to take comments and feedback.

I could do a weekday, but I would need to know the date ASAP (this week) to ask for it off.

I’m very excited to go on a Kessil tour so I hope it works out.

This is one of the tours I really wanted to go to but both @Vhuang168 and I both cant go :p...lol

It would be tough during the week I too would need to know soon to see if it is feasible to attend.

I’d have to get pretty lucky to make a weekday in June. I have two days off, so let’s see if it lands on one of those days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it’s when I’m in town I could probably go.

Just curious, what do all of you do when your kid gets sick and needs to stay home from school? Can’t you all take a sick day?

Depends on the actual date, but I might be able to take time off. Would be interesting.

If it’s when I’m in town I could probably go.

Just curious, what do all of you do when your kid gets sick and needs to stay home from school? Can’t you all take a sick day?

Are you saying I should take a sick day and go !?! Hope my manager doesn’t find out!!! ;)

So...it looks like the poll is showing that only 6 members could attend if the tour is during the week and 3 cannot. Not quite sure if that means that only 9 members are interested in total or not. But, we are going to see if Bruce can call in a marker and make something happen during the weekend. Appreciate your patience and stay tuned.

Back