Kessil

Kessil Controller

The kessil and typhon are both pwn right? Just different connectors....
Typhon is PWM, Kessil is 0-10V IIRC, that may have changed with latest version but that was one thing that soured me commercial controllers some years back is they were 0-10V output and the explanation I got from the service reps was "because that's what most of the COMMERCIAL lighting systems use", now the Apex might be able to do both now for all I know. But the Typhon "out of the box" is PWM, but it is/was aimed at DIYers where the super cheap and tiny Meanwell HDD drivers are PWM adjustable.

Typhon is PWM, Kessil is 0-10V IIRC, that may have changed with latest version but that was one thing that soured me commercial controllers some years back is they were 0-10V output and the explanation I got from the service reps was "because that's what most of the COMMERCIAL lighting systems use", now the Apex might be able to do both now for all I know. But the Typhon "out of the box" is PWM, but it is/was aimed at DIYers where the super cheap and tiny Meanwell HDD drivers are PWM adjustable.
Gotcha. Thanks for explaining it.

Back