High Tide Aquatics

BAR Kessil Tour - Saturday June 9th

Are you attending?

• Total voters
I think I initially said I was going too, but unfortunately I won’t be able to make it anymore.

Spartan race is that weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw that the time has been confirmed. @Wlachnit please count me. I would also like to bring my son and daughter. Is that ok?
Yeah.. that's the reason I asked, because my wife will need to drive me to the event, and since she will be already there, why not take the tour.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

OK everyone, my apologies on the delay with the details for this.

We are all set for Saturday, June 9th, with the tour starting at 10:30 AM. I'll update this again with a confirmation of the site address and where exactly we'll meet.

Thanks!

Just saw that the time was posted for 10:30a, unfortunately my daughters ballet recital is Sat. morning so I won’t be able to make it. Thanks for setting this up anyway Will!

Hi Everyone - If there is anyone who is interested in attending and IS NOT on @Wlachnit 's list above, please register by mid-day tomorrow. I'd like to get a final headcount to Kessil, because they have generously offered to provide the group with lunch. Also, if anyone has any special dietary needs, please message me by mid tomorrow so I can let them know.

Back