High Tide Aquatics

Baby Banded Trochus Snails - Free to supporting members

RandyC

Supporting Member
I have a ton of baby trochus snails sucking up my alk. I don't know exactly how many, but there's gotta be at least 200. They're everywhere in the DT and sump and they're likely to starve soon enough with the amount that I have. They need to go.

If you're interested in some free snails, here's what I'm going to do.

Since I don't know exactly how many there are, I'm gonna give three members 20-25 snails to start. After that, if there's more I'll have a second round.

- you must be a supporting member
- if interested, please say so in this thread by midnight tonight
- I will randomly draw three names if there are more than three people interested
- pickup will be in Castro Valley
- please bring your own container, bag, or bucket

I may be too late, sorry just read this, but I’d like to be in the drawing if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I sat down and actually counted at least a hundred just on the glass last night, so I'm assuming there's probably at least that amount everywhere else.

So......you're all winners!

@ashburn2k Are you going to CFM, I might just drop the rest of the snails off there. Trying to get rid of these guys because they keep making me adjust my calcium reactor drip rate every 2-3 days.

I'll be around this most of the day today and pretty much all weekend. PM for pickup details.

Here is what I was able to collect in under 10 minutes. I'll probably go hunting some more after the lights are out. These will be at CFM tomorrow, first come, first serve. I will portion them out and I fully expect people to be fair and only take one container so that everyone can feel the snail love. Hopefully the BAR volunteers won't mind me leaving these at the table.

61579BD6-480E-4E54-BECA-AA0BE4C8E166.jpeg

Back