High Tide Aquatics

Petco Sale

Not liking the sump? It looks like a nice design. Do you just want an integrated ATO? What do you think are advantages of that? Never thought of them together is why I ask.

The 40g breeder may not qualify for the 1$ gallon sale. But is usually on sale at same time

They normally don't anymore. They 40 and 55 gallon tanks are usually 50% off during the sale. I picked one up last time for ~$58 after tax. Link I provided above shows what is $1/gallon and which larger tanks are included in the sale.

@Jeff Rehling I have a tank that's been sitting for a while; is a bit higher than a 40B but same footprint. I did cut a notch in the back for an external oveflow; there's a thread about the mod somewhere on the DIY forum.
If you are interested pm me.

Wonder if petco is going to have sand on sale, sometimes it's crazy cheap there, and I think I'm going to put sand in my anemone tank just to keep the anemones on rocks and off the bottom glass (probably can't do anything about the side glass). Although looking there they do have some on sale but damnit if they don't say what's in it, CaribSea Super Naturals? Imaginarium? I've been so out of using sand I don't even know what half this crap is.

Have a feeling the $1/gallon sale will happen again very soon. Last one was in January.

I've been thinking about creating a remote or filtering DSB setup for one of my tanks if not all... so anxiously awaiting the $1/gallon sale myself :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back