High Tide Aquatics

Has anyone seen any Triton Core7 for sale anywhere?

Hehehe, BRS did a video just on this, apparently they got so swamped with requests that finding the stuff is extremely difficult. Might want to look into alternative solutions, they may not be the exact same, but maybe they can hold your tank over until supplies come back up (assuming they do)

It has been super-tight the past few months since they recalled the leaking alk cartons (which I was a victim of 3 times). I had to order the bulk 40 L set since it was the only source I could find before I ran out.

Bruce- once you’ve got your order secured maybe you should post where you found it? I’m set for quite a while now, but I know lots of people are still frantically searching.

Mine came from a shop in Arizona and I bought his last two sets unfortunately. The problem is no one wants to ship them because of the leaking carton issue. I had to indemnify this shop against any issues. He also indicated he has about 6 cases of ones that have leaked in his storage and Triton won't respond to him or anyone else about credit.

I agree about liking the product enough to keep using, which is why I bought the huge containers, they are the only ones still in plastic. The move to paper cartons was a colossal screw-up.

Why don't they just ship dry contents to "just add water" ? Seems a bit of a waste shipping water all over the place, I mean not like RO/DI water is something only "elite" reefers do. Something simple too "Here's a plastic jug, fill to this line, then add this powder inside, put cap on, shake vigorously, wait 15 minutes before usage."

Stopped by Neptune to check out the new corals that they got in yesterday. Noticed that they're pretty well stocked up on the full Core7 base elements plus all the other microelements as well. Looking at the milk cartons, I can totally see why they wouldn't ship well.

Stopped by Neptune to check out the new corals that they got in yesterday. Noticed that they're pretty well stocked up on the full Core7 base elements plus all the other microelements as well. Looking at the milk cartons, I can totally see why they wouldn't ship well.

Any good new coral?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back