Reef nutrition

1100 Gallon Salt Water Aquarium System

I hate that everyone blames the agent, as if its your fault a house with a crazy big aquarium that only .0000000000000000001% of people would want, can't sell.

If only I bought more cryptos 7years ago, I could afford that house. Wish you the best of luck Cindy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Cindy, I know that's money out of your pocket. But your ex-client is fairly delusional if he thinks the fish tank is an "improvement" to the house, and this coming from a group of people who are way into fish tanks, especially for the price he paid for it something that literally is colored pieces of plastic in a tank.

200k for a reef tank?!?! I’d love to see the equipment, that is insane. I think 20k is the most expensive ystem I have heard of in a home
Uhh...there are a number of us on this forum that have 20k or more invested in a system......it doesn't take much. My mixed reef is a 300g display which is small compared to the system posted here. Costs don't go up linearly either.

Ya gotta get out more... ;o)

I guess it’s been awhile...

My grandma’s house in So Cal has a custom 500 gallon built-in tank fish only with false coral rock formation tower probably about 15k - 20k. I tried to sell it cause maintenance fish guy costs too much every month. Tried to sell it for a few grand but custom and large tanks are too niche and no one wants it, even for free. It’s a lot of labor to rip it out too and pull out the fish, so fish businesses don’t even want to do that either. All the value is the fish and used equipment. Tank is nothing, unless it’s a standard or common size.

Wanted to give you all an update....yes my seller listened to another agent who lied to them....even when I told them the agent was lying he didn't believe me....so as my profession goes you let go.....update is I know seller finally signed a contract at the exact price I told him the house would sell for and apparently the buyer LOVES the tank.....buyer is getting a screaming deal..I did get a Facebook post from the seller last week that said Happy Birthday to the best Realtor on the Planet....thanks but that does not pay my daughters tuition.....yes I was right....but it did not pay my bills......this venture I learned a lot and I truly thank you all for your input on this most unique property I did learn a lot.....and I will use all of your thoughts and comments if I EVER list another home like this one.....thank you all so much for your time.

Zillow says pending with 1.6 next to it, not sure if that is the price or that was the asking price and will get adjusted once the paperwork goes through and it's public record.

I was told the contract price was 1.5 which is what I suggested he lower price to....it should be closing any day I haven't heard anything else about any other concessions.....so we will see what final price ends up being.

Back