Neptune Aquatics

Need Help Clearing Half Garage of Equipment, Tanks, Livestock - Divorce

I agree with what Mike stated above. I was not nice and practally gave everything just to stick her. Her demands were just that. No court order so it was a big whatever

Best if you could get it cleaned before storage. It's always harder once it's not close to sinks, tubs, etc. At the same time we can write up an inventory and take quick cellphone picks. I have some large stackable store bins from Costco we can put stuff in.

So sorry to hear about this. :( I've been through a split and know things can get rough.

Your post says your livestock is from 2 systems, yet you have multiple clownfish pairs, two of which are reputed to be on the upper end of the aggressiveness scale (tomato and maroon). Were you able to keep multiple pairs happy? I'm really interested in the tomato and maroon pairs but never would have thought to put them together. Your thoughts? I'm hoping that @ashburn2k would split the BTAs with me if I take the clownfish.
Also interested in the rabbitfish and banggai cardinals.

Best if you could get it cleaned before storage. It's always harder once it's not close to sinks, tubs, etc. At the same time we can write up an inventory and take quick cellphone pics. I have some large stackable store bins from Costco we can put stuff in.
I could help clean, sort and take pics in the evenings. I'm also in the market for lighting.

I can help this week. I have a very empty storage unit which you can store tanks and whatnot and decide at a later point whether or not you want to fully liquidate. I’m sorry to hear about your situation — I’ve dealt with many divorces in my life and know that it’s never easy. Let me know how I can help! I’ve also thought about the minimalist life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry for what you’re going through.

Where are you located? I can help you move since I am unemployed.

I am interested in the scopas tang, bubble tip, and possibly the tomato clowns.

I can buy your yellow tang if no other takers. Can meet up with you Thursday or Friday to buy other parts of your livestock remaining.

Sorry for your situation.

I could use help and advice to find homes ASAP for all my remaining livestock, tanks, and all aquarium equipment. My garage needs to be cleared for the new homeowners by Wednesday, Aug. 23. I moved some items last week, including the RBTA (to Ashburn) but do not have the time to sell piece-by-piece anymore.

One idea is to offer everything as a package in exchange for a promise to get everything cleared out by next Wednesday. I can offer this to an individual or a group of people willing to work together, divide the remaining livestock (except the Mandarin and Powder Blue Tang going to Bruce) and equipment amongst themselves, and make sure that everything is cleared away.

For ease of reference, all this equipment and livestock are located at 336 Selby Lane, Livermore

Thanks

Patrick

IMG_1016.jpg
IMG_1017.jpg

I could use help and advice to find homes ASAP for all my remaining livestock, tanks, and all aquarium equipment. My garage needs to be cleared for the new homeowners by Wednesday, Aug. 23. I moved some items last week, including the RBTA (to Ashburn) but do not have the time to sell piece-by-piece anymore.

One idea is to offer everything as a package in exchange for a promise to get everything cleared out by next Wednesday. I can offer this to an individual or a group of people willing to work together, divide the remaining livestock (except the Mandarin and Powder Blue Tang going to Bruce) and equipment amongst themselves, and make sure that everything is cleared away.

For ease of reference, all this equipment and livestock are located at 336 Selby Lane, Livermore

Thanks

Patrick

View attachment 10222 View attachment 10223
I can also help on Sunday — and am willing to take some of the things off your hands or store them

Everyone,

Sorry for the delayed communication. I am a little overwhelmed with moving all my personal items and getting settled.

I have been texting/dming with Eric @OnTheReef, Hui @ashburn2k, Thieu @euod, Bruce @Bruce Spiegelman, and Kevin @Kevinar and I really appreciate your offer of help.

Mario @xcaret recommended I contact Cal Academy to donate everything, but I am not sure there is enough time to make that happen, assuming they are interested. I sent an email anyway. If I do not hear from them, then I would like to DONATE EVERYTHING to the CLUB.

In exchange for everyone's help clearing everything by Wednesday, I will also donate to the club my industrial grade suction cups (4 for any glass including large tanks) that came with the large tank I bought from Jesse (former owner of Elos US).

I suggest we do the following:

(1) Meet on Monday (8/20) around noon to start organizing and breaking everything down. Thanks Hui for confirming. I will also contact a few of the people who expressed their interest in helping.

(2) Set Tuesday (8/21) to move everything out (and Wed if necessary). I blocked these entire days and evenings to get this done.

(3) Confirm with people who want to help with the process. They should get preference for what they want for their labor and coordinate everything within the group. Anything left, please do not hesitate to resell and keep the proceeds for your time and a small donation to the club.

The address is 336 Selby Lane, Livermore.
Feel free to text me at 925-487-3312

Patrick

I can help this week. I have a very empty storage unit which you can store tanks and whatnot and decide at a later point whether or not you want to fully liquidate. I’m sorry to hear about your situation — I’ve dealt with many divorces in my life and know that it’s never easy. Let me know how I can help! I’ve also thought about the minimalist life!

Thanks @OdinDT. I want to fully liquidate. I am coordinating now (see above)

I noted in an earlier post I can buy the rocks, to use in new setup hoping to start cycle in 3-4 weeks. But I work and sorry can not come over next week.
Julius

Charles here. I’m happy to help Monday about 2pm on (maybe earlier) and most anytime Tuesday.

Having had a crazy litigious divorce, I’ve experienced all the associated bs, senseless drama, and disregard for ones pets and ‘things’ that this process puts one through -I’m happy to help clean, scrub, breakdown, or otherwise assist to make things a tad bit smoother.

It’s encouraging and cool to see a handful of club members jump in to initially encourage you to keep everything , then offer to store tank/equipment for you to bounce back into the hobby, and overall jump to help a fellow member out. All that over just pillaging your beautiful livestock... That’s deep-blue friend stuff and (being a newer member myself) awesome to experience within a club.

I’ll shoot you a text this afternoon with my info and be there Monday/Tuesday as needed.

Back