High Tide Aquatics

Share a Current Picture of Your Tank

As far as dosing goes in my 100 gall all SPS tank I was dosing about 140ml a day of calc and alk. That is probably the high end for most 100 gal tanks, but it's why most people switch to a Ca Reactor at the size. I was all set to make the switch over when I chose to try the Triton method instead.
Do you mind me asking what is the cost of Triton system of your 100g on a month basis. I would like to try Triton, when they get their supplies in order.

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Do you mind me asking what is the cost of Triton system of your 100g on a month basis. I would like to try Triton, when they get their supplies in order.

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I was wondering the amount he doses too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you done it long enough now to have sent in your second water sample? If so, was everything on track or did you need to make some adjustments?

Have you done it long enough now to have sent in your second water sample? If so, was everything on track or did you need to make some adjustments?

I have done it long enough to send it in, but I haven't actually sent it in yet. :) My satisfaction with it is because of the health, extension and growth rate of the corals

d1c22308d84fc813296caac373431771.jpg
5077a47527ea849d75f10237978c82e2.jpg
b0c0164906c8984a7073ea2db780e71f.jpg

My 150 at the 10 year mark last month and today. Setting up after going to MACNA in 2 weeks. Last week I also broke down a customers tank with full Apex system that I will be adding to my tank along with the existing Seneye for monitoring. I have also decided to use my TV stand with glass doors as my command center for the Apex instead of jamming it into the tank stand as usual. Equipment list is as follows.
6 bulb T5 light (may add a few AI primes)
MP60 / MP10 pumps
Neptune Wav pumps x2
Vortech battery back up
Vortech L1 return pump
Neptune DOS x2
36” glass sump
Kessil H80 refugium light
Reef Octopus XP-3000 skimmer
Avast Marine MED skim-mate locker
Avast Marine MR10 media reactor
Avast Maine ATO
That’s all I can think of atm.