Kessil

Tank Spotlight #6 for November is Bruce Spiegelman

Ok -- for your holiday enjoyment here's tank 2.

93 Gallon Custom Cube (ish) - 30X30X24 with external overflow
Running full Triton Method dosing

Custom Jester 6 Rock Amphitheater
24" 8 Bulb ATI
(2) Reefbright XHO strips
Trigger Sump
Reef Octopus Skimmer
302 Aquatics Algae Scrubber
Aqua UV 25 watt
Reef Octopus Return Pump
Apex Classic with 4 DOS heads

Livestock:

Choati Wrasse
Cleaner Wrasse
Yellow Coris Wrasse
Red Cigar Wrasse
Leopard Wrasse
Carpenter's Wrasse
Pintail Wrasse
Hawaiian Christmas Wrasse
Tanaka's Pygmy Wrasse
Lawnmower Blenny
My original Ocellaris

(3) Pincushion Urchin
Nassarius
Trochus
Fighting Conchs
Unknown larger conch

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
8.jpg

Beautiful, like the rockscape and wrasse collection. Looks like you added a “rock fill” since the original Jester6 version? Did you add the reef brites at the same time as T5s or did you get them later? Do you feel like the reef brites help acro coloring, make colors show better, or both?

Beautiful, like the rockscape and wrasse collection. Looks like you added a “rock fill” since the original Jester6 version? Did you add the reef brites at the same time as T5s or did you get them later? Do you feel like the reef brites help acro coloring, make colors show better, or both?

The center rock was just added. It was a trial piece from Real Reef Rock that I convinced them to sell me at Macna. Again -- still not sure what to put on it.

Reefbrites have been on since day one. They make a big difference in making Acros "pop" at least visually. Not sure if they help color them up anymore (other than it's more PAR) as they've always been on this tank.

It's been quite awhile since I've seen your tank in person. It looked good then and now it looks just that much better. Very clean...nice solid pics too.

Back