Kessil

CB Purple Fusion acro

Chromis

Supporting Member
I have two CB Purple Fusion acro frags. Originally got this acro from @tankguy. This is a purple acro with bright green rim and purple polyps that extend to clear/white “hairs”. I’ve kept it in high flow, about 200 PAR when the LEDs and T5s are both on, and ~8.5 dKh alk.

Standard DBTC rules apply
1. At least two frags from these acros should be offered through DBTC before you do whatever else you want with your extra frags.
2. People who have offered frags on this thread get first dibs on next frags (should something happen to theirs).
3. Must have a tank journal and reasonable success keeping SPS.
4. Since first come first serve serve is unfair to people who might not log in as frequently, I’m going to wait a week to field requests and then pick reefers who seem to have systems that can support SPS.

CAF9B40C-D088-4992-8B85-B445262A05C9.jpeg

Here is what mine looks like after a yearView attachment 10698
Hi tankguy and Chromis,
What condition do you have your colony in? PAR? Flow?
My frag is growing and the growing tips are pink color, the polyps are white, but just the edge where the base is spreading is green. I'm trying to figure out how to get more green into it like yours has.
Any advise. I have it under moderate flow with about 150 PAR using Kessil AP700.
Thanks.

Here is what mine looks like after a yearView attachment 10698
Hi tankguy and Chromis,
What condition do you have your colony in? PAR? Flow?
My frag is growing and the growing tips are pink color, the polyps are white, but just the edge where the base is spreading is green. I'm trying to figure out how to get more green into it like yours has.
Any advise. I have it under moderate flow with about 150 PAR using Kessil AP700.
Thanks.

Don’t know the par but mine is being blasted with kessil 360 NE and radion gen 2. Really taking off now. I have it mid to high in tank under high flow

I have one in 200 PAR and still have the other frag at the bottom of my tank frag rack in 150 PAR where it does seem to have less bright colors, so maybe it needs at least 200 PAR to get the bright green?

Beautiful acro, will any frags be available in the next few weeks? I got some acros from @ofzakaria that have been doing well so I’d like to expand that after I get my tank moved.

Back