Kessil

Holiday Potluck - Dec 15th

Are you attending

• Total voters
If Coral Reefer’s out (sorry to hear you’re under the weather, Dude) I’ll bring drinks. Any requests? I already have the Macallan 12...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAR T Shirts and Glue!!

I will be bringing them to sell.
Although we might be getting low on some T sizes, and might be cash only for a bit.

What a great gathering with beautiful tanks to view! Wish I had arrived earlier for more chat time. Thank you @roostertech and wife for opening your home to us. Funny how many of us were enthralled by your branching GSP. I will be on the lookout at future frag swaps.

Thanks Phuong and family for hosting, Rich for the presentation, and all that great food. @Wlachnit that chili was damn good (i want that recipe) and @MolaMola that veggie plate i was munching on all day. Pot lucks rock!

I loved it when Rich said "you are all elite reefers" and I was thinking how noob I am still lol.

The talk was very bene-fish-al

Thanks everyone for being a part of it.

Thanks Phuong and family for hosting, Rich for the presentation, and all that great food. @Wlachnit that chili was damn good (i want that recipe) and @MolaMola that veggie plate i was munching on all day. Pot lucks rock!

I loved it when Rich said "you are all elite reefers" and I was thinking how noob I am still lol.

The talk was very bene-fish-al

Thanks everyone for being a part of it.
I want to be an elite reefer. Was that just for those that attended?

Back