Kessil

WTB Tabling Acro colony

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
Got a spot in the tank that needs a tabling acro colony. I don't want frags at this time for that spot. Let me know what you have and I'l see if it fits my color scheme. :)

That's not to say I'm not buying other frags at this point. There's a lot of frags I am looking for to put in my frag tank. Let me know if you have some nice stuff and need extra X-mas money.

How big is the space that you're trying to fill? I've got the big A. hyacinthus table that I've been considering about fragging down to keep the base/branch for regrowth.

This is what it looks like when it was kept under Kessils. This is the color that drew me to it. Pinkish/red branches with purplish/blue tips, and orange polyps. Basically a superman variant A. hyacinthus. You can still see chunks of this at Neptune where it was acquired if you want to see it in its original colors.
2018_04_05_neptune_hyacinthus_intank.jpg

It has since shifted its color under my whiter lights, but still looks great. The colors are a bit muted in this pic due to the alk spike and it's recovering like everything else in the tank. Don't mind the mesenterial since they're always evident when I'm feeding the tank.
2018_12_06_neptune_hyacinthus.jpg

The original colors should come back to this piece once it's back under bluer lights such as Kessils. This is A. hyacinthus which is a true tabler. The branch nodes are short, tightly woven, and it plates out flatter than some of the other tablers, such as red planet, which branches out before it begins to tier out. Good grower and proven survivor (the original colony has been captivity for over 4 years). The table is somewhere in the 5-6" range in size at the moment.

I have 2 A. granulosa colonies that are too big for my tank. I'll probably frag and keep a large frag.

I have a Soli colony but will only frag.

Neptune has 2 colonies of $500 Efflo.

They also have a colony of a table that I'm not sure what type it is. Have a colony of that in my tank.

I have 2 A. granulosa colonies that are too big for my tank. I'll probably frag and keep a large frag.

I have a Soli colony but will only frag.

Neptune has 2 colonies of $500 Efflo.

They also have a colony of a table that I'm not sure what type it is. Have a colony of that in my tank.

Are they a blue or pink tip A. Granulosa? Do you have a pic?

Back