Cali Kid Corals

Little bit of free stuff

Hey what up it's Chris from Aquatic Central.
Was just trying to clean up my garage a bit and realized I got a bunch of stuff to thin out. Nothing super valuable, just a box of used equipment, couple water jugs, and some other miscellaneous stuff.
It's gonna have to be a take it all kinda thing though, let me know if anyone's interested.
Thanks again

was about to post an ORP meter, CO2 regulator, and an ATM magnet cleaner online but happy to sell those here as well.

hmm well having technical difficulties so images to follow i guess

What up Chris, long time no see! miss having a place to hang out in the city for fish stuff, now I see a frigging smoke shop where your place use to be. I would be happy to help free some space up in your garage but my garage is to full of crap as it is.

thanks all, and thanks for years of business and good memories. i remember getting into the business because i was so frustrated as a hobbyist. definitely tried my best to be a source for my fellow aquarist.

doing maintenance now and am loving it. can truly go to work enjoying what i do. and with practically 0 stress.
got 2 jobs now though, because i don't offer a pension lmao

Adding a few items for Chris:

fab954bac226bc44c083759aa224a35e.jpg

6a969f135ac59b07e7beb84ce9959912.jpg

aaf8e6ad898343d1173d3f3709b495d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bump this thread.
also, gonna be posting up a bash'sea skimmer for sale. it's a big boy, practically never used.
had two on a system and it really was just overkill.

Back