Jestersix

Free acro

Zumareef

Supporting Member
Tank is getting a bit crowded so I pulled this frag/ sm. colony off the rock it was on, measures about 2" x 2" and is a very fast grower. It was sold to me as tri-color valida and the picture I've include is pretty true to its color; overall base of purple with minty green on there too; yours for free.
tri color.jpg

Tank is getting a bit crowded so I pulled this frag/ sm. colony off the rock it was on, measures about 2" x 2" and is a very fast grower. It was sold to me as tri-color valida and the picture I've include is pretty true to its color; overall base of purple with minty green on there too; yours for free.
View attachment 11573
I would love to have it.. PM sent

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I still don’t understand the tri color moniker...I see purple and green. Not knocking you or anything. I have it too. Just don’t get it?

I still don’t understand the tri color moniker...I see purple and green. Not knocking you or anything. I have it too. Just don’t get it?
IIRC goes back to Steve Tyree, and the base is brown (due to shading) which is where my catch phrase of "brown is a color too" comes from but yeah the"tri" color bit is a stretch.

Hah... that's why i was saying if i can get to readily. Didn't realize it was in Napa

Can't get to Napa... so will have to pass

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hah... that's why i was saying if i can get to readily. Didn't realize it was in Napa

Can't get to Napa... so will have to pass

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
No worries I’ll let folks know next time I head to the city and can possibly meet up and hand it off to whoever is interested then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back