High Tide Aquatics

16oz coral deli containers Costco Business center

$30 for 500, then $17 for the lids. I think Smart & Final is like 13 or 14 for only 50. While 500 might be too much, they do come in smaller sealed packages so can split with someone or the club can stock up

Mike, nope didn't get any because... well yeah. Just wanted to pass on the info, I know there aren't as many business centers as there are regular Costco. Damn looking at a map there's SSF and Hayward.

Was thinking this was more of a club thing since I know in the past they either sell or give containers out at frag swaps to those who show up with a ziplock baggy or what not. That said I have gone through my fair share of those containers, everything from using as dosing/measuring/etc.

SSF Costco Business Center opened a few months ago where the old Levitz Furniture was; they have for sale whole goat; well sort of...

Having the club buy a bunch and have them on hand for swaps and fragging meets would be great. I forgot to bring some to the meeting at Fish Doctor’s. Apon was generous with his but would have been great if the club just had a bunch on hand.

Hopefully they are the truly clear kind for swaps, instead of the more common nearly-clear kind I got a bunch of online.

Can someone get me some from Costco? Definitely a lot cheaper than Smart n Final. I am down to pay 47 for the 500 pack+ lid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500 for $47 means a dollar gets you about 10 and 5 bucks gets you about 50. After divvying it all up, you'd still get 30 leftover, which can be saved for club use! Helluva deal! I'm down to chip in for some!

Last edited:
Back