Cali Kid Corals

2 RTBA's

All right I have 2 rbta's to share. These split fast on their own, are very hardy, and have survived a 2 crashes in my tank. In fact all my rbta's seems to do just fine no matter what happens in my tank >< You can choose from the roaming 4.

Heres the rules:
1.) You must have very high wattage t5's (54 watts+) or at least 175's mh on your tank. Prefer a combo of both.
2.) You have to SPOT feed them once a week with some sort of brine/mysis/rotifers. And once a week with soaked flakes (it works trust me).
3.) The first two splits must be given back to the chain before you can sell any more splits. Know how and when to propagate them .
4.) Tank must be running at least a year. Don't kill them with new water.
5.) Tell us what color hair your first crush had, if you can remember. :)

I will add a picture tomorrow.

Congratulations on your nem success. I would love a small RBTA. My first crush was a brunette. Thank you for sharing your success.

Wait am I allowed to enter? I don't have T5, but I do have a big 10"+ rose that I've been able to keep for about a year. I have 110w PC and I'll be getting another tank with 150w MH-HQI so am I able to be picked? :D

Blonde.... blonde..... always blonde..... even married a blonde... lol :)
I have LED's... Can I enter?
I even promisse to give my 5" one to whoever was interested.
I'm really looking to get the 1-2" one.
My anemone has outgrown my tank and I've been trying to find a smaller one.
Pretty please!!! :)

Thanks

1.) You must have very high wattage t5's (54 watts+) or at least 175's mh on your tank. Prefer a combo of both.
324 Watts T5
2.) You have to SPOT feed them once a week with some sort of brine/mysis/rotifers. And once a week with soaked flakes (it works trust me).
Like other corals in my tank
3.) The first two splits must be given back to the chain before you can sell any more splits. Know how and when to propagate them .
Sure
4.) Tank must be running at least a year. Don't kill them with new water.
Tank just stabalized, finally have my water parameters normal, testing 7 parameters weekly

5.) Tell us what color hair your first crush had, if you can remember. Smile
Blonde

for the last one..
I'm overwhelmed with the number of responses... Please post your total wattage of your lights or equivalent ? thanks. Another thing you must pick it out and pick it up in Alameda.. i cannot travel. I will NOT be at the frag swap.. so let me know if your still interested. Remb an established tank for a year.....

I have a 175 mh plus 2 65 pc over a 50 ga tank. I have a GBTA that is doing well. The contrast and brightness of an RBTA next to the GBTA would be awesome.

Hmmm... Well I have 110w T5 PC Fluorescent over a 34g. I have 2 giant GBTA, 1 giant RBTA that has been doing great for about a year now, and some other smaller BTA. I have a sebae anemone that is doing well and in a few months I'll be getting a 150w MH-HQI over a 28g. Once it is cycled I'm going to move all of my anemone in there over time and then I'll probably move the clowns in when I put the last nem in... I check pH and salinity every day and I check everything else 2 times per week. I keep my temp at 77 at night which climbs to 78 or 79 by the end of the day. I feed all my anemones either mysis, krill, or other meats once every 6 days. My clownfish are probably getting tired of giant green things so they may need some more red stuff to counteract the green... ;)

Pianotips@hotmail.com said:

5.) Tell us what color hair your first crush had, if you can remember. :)

1.) Do T5 39Wx6 count? 36" tank
2.) What do you soak the flakes in? Specific brand/kind of flakes?
5.) First crush brunette, biggest crush blond hair but she is not blond and now she has blond hair again; the miracle of hair color !!

Ray

Thank you for the rose amemone , after acclimating to my tank water I needed tp see if it would stay put on a rock of my choice (so that rock can be moved around if needed) , not sure if this will help the nem stay put but we will see. first night I placed it into a plastic deli container with holes for flow/circulation and the rock that I want him to stay on. day two he attatched to the rock and I was able to feed it through top openings. Think I'll leave it there for a few days and then remove top for a week and finally remove deli container.

IMG_9585.jpg

IMG_9589.jpg

IMG_9592.jpg

Back